About Las Vegas and How Discounts Factor In
Las Vegas is a city of dazzling lights, stunning casinos, elegant shopping, extravagant clubs, breathtaking shows, and my favorite, world class food. In Las Vegas, you’ll find restaurants run by the world’s finest chefs, opulent spas, and some of the most sophisticated hotels in the world, all of which have their own special theme that caters to almost all likes and interests. So why do people come here in the first place? Well mostly for the casinos and partying, hence the name “Sin City”. But mainly because there is simply no other place on Earth like it. And luckily for you, Las Vegas is teeming with military discounts left and right!
Resorts and Hotels
Las Vegas is home to some of the most modern, elegant, and technologically advanced hotels in the world. These architectural marvels are no less than spectacular during the day, but at night, the bright and vivid neon lights create the famous Las Vegas skyline we are all accustomed too. Now I understand that in Las Vegas, you must be over 21 to book a hotel room, so instead of going into great detail of the hotels, I decided just to give you brief, yet very informative information about each Las Vegas hotel that I believe will be very suitable for you. (P.S. You should also check out some exclusive Las Vegas Show and Hotel Deals on our site!)
- Aria – Military Offer 10%
- ARIA 2 Free Buffet Promotion
- ARIA AAA Offer
- Aria Suites plus $200 resort credit
- Aria Guaranteed Best Rates
- Aria – EXPERIENCE THE AMERICAN BREAKFAST AT ARIA!
- Aria Summer of Indulgence
- Aria Summer Sale 2016
10% discount (one room per federal, military, or U.S. State employee and to qualify the guest must have a federal, military, or U.S. state ID, either active or retired).
- Bally’s Las Vegas Breakfast Package – Stay 3 Nights, Save up to 30% & Enjoy Free Breakfast at Java Coast (Promo code: PKGBINT)
- Bally’s Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Deal! Stay 2 Nights From $74/Night & Get 2 All-Day, All Access Buffet Passes to 8 Buffets in Sin City!
- “O” Summer Offer
- “O” Tickets up to 15% off
- BELLAGIO – Military Offer 10%
- BELLAGIO – Book a Room
- BELLAGIO – AAA Offer 10%
- Bellagio 2 Free Buffets
- Bellagio Summer Sale 2016
- 10% discount (one room per federal, military, or U.S. State employee and to qualify the guest must have a federal, military, or U.S. state ID, either active or retired).
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Deal! Stay 2 Nights From $134/Night & Get 2 All-Day, All Access Buffet Passes to 8 Buffets in Sin City!
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas – Best Rate Guarantee – Rates as low as $99 a night
- 10% off your stay when you show a military ID. Spongebob Squarepants 4-D Thrill Ride now open at the Adventuredome at Circus Circus.
- Take 10% off your room rate through the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas military discount.
- Get 20% Off at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Cromwell Las Vegas Summer Sale 2015 is here! Enjoy rates starting at $100 when you reserve your next stay! Book Now
- Military Offer 10%
- Excalibur 30% off Rooms
- Excalibur AAA Offer
- Excalibur Guaranteed Best Rates
- Excalibur 2 Free Buffets
- Excalibur Summer Sale 2016
- Flamingo Las Vegas Breakfast Package – Stay 3 Nights, Save up to 30% & Enjoy Free Breakfast at Java Detour or Pink Bean (Promo code: PKGFINT)
- 10% discount for AAA, AARP, Active Military, or Federal Government Employees. The discount applies to our Carson Tower deluxe accommodations.
Hard Rock Hotel
- Save up to 15% off your room rate based on availability and certain dates. Plus, got to check out the V Theater and David Saxe Theater for great shows and entertainment.
- Room and Buffet package comes with 2 Buffet of Buffets passes. Guests must be booked for two or more nights.
- Active Duty Military Personnel receive up to 10% OFF rooms.
- Blue Man Group Military Offer
- Luxor Vegas Getaway
- Luxor LGBT Offer
- Luxor AAA Offer
- Luxor Locals Only Offer
- Luxor Summer Sale 2016
- Luxor Buffet Offer
- Criss Angel Mindfreak Summer Offer
The Mandalay Bay, in all three incarnations, is an elegant resort. It’s one of the few resorts where you find locals filing through on a regular basis if for no other reason than to catch major concerts at the House of Blues or taking day trips with their kids to Shark Reef Aquarium.
- MANDALAY BAY – Book a Room
- MANDALAY BAY – Military Offer 10%
- MANDALAY BAY – AAA Offer 10%
- Mandalay Bay Guaranteed Best Rates
- Mandalay Bay Summer Sale 2016
- Mandalay Bay $50 Resort Credit
- Mandalay Bay $50 Food and Beverage Credit
- Mandalay Bay 2 Free Buffets
- Mandalay Bay Beach Offer
- MJ ONE Summer Offer
- Book Online for Great Rates at MGM Grand!
- MGM Grand – Book a Room
- MGM GRAND $100 RESORT CREDIT PER STAY
- MGM Grand – Rooms from $75 and 2 Buffet Passes
- MGM Grand – Suites starting from $115
- MGM Grand – Bachelorette Party
- KA Summer Offer
- JABBAWOCKEEZ Tickets 2016
- MGM Grand Summer Sale 2016
- MGM Grand Fall or Winter Getaway
- MGM Grand NFR Experience
- MGM GRAND Play Smart Book Direct (see details below)
- Best Rates Guaranteed
- Complimentary admission to Hakkasan for 2 (Thurs, Fri, Sun)
- Earn M life Tier Credits on Hotel, Dining, Entertainment and Spa
- 30% off tickets to KÀ by Cirque du Soleil
- KÀ Theatre Spectacular and Open House (Tuesday)
- Discounts at Walters Golf Courses
- The Mirage’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
- Terry Fator Summer Savings – save $30 per ticket
- Terry Fator Summer Savings
- LOVE Summer Offer
- MIRAGE – The Suite Life Offer
- MIRAGE – AAA Offer
- Mirage Guaranteed Best Rates
- Mirage $50 Dining Credit
- Mirage NFR Experience + 2 Free Buffets
- Mirage NFR Experience
- Mirage Buffet Offer
- Mirage Summer Sale 2016
- Monte Carlo Play Smart Book Direct
- Monte Carlo Strip View Offer
- Monte Carlo Military Offer
- Monte Carlo AAA Offer
- Monte Carlo Buffet Offer
- Monte Carlo Summer Sale 2016
New York New York
- NYNY – AAA/Military/Room Offers
- NYNY Guaranteed Best Rates
- NYNY Beverage Credit Offer
- NYNY Summer Sale 2016
- Zumanity Summer Offer
- Zumanity 2016 Tickets
- 10% off your entire stay. Not valid with any other specials.
- V – The Ultimate Variety Show
- VEGAS! The Show
- Zombie Burlesque
- Recycled Percussion
- Stripper 101
- The Mentalist
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
- B – A Tribute to the Beatles
- ALL SHOOK UP
- Hitzville the Show
- Aussie Hunks
- Comedy Pet Theater
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
- Great deals and specials.
- 10% discount (one room per federal, military, or U.S. State employee and to qualify the guest must have a federal, military, or U.S. state ID, either active or retired).
- Rio Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Deal! Stay 2 Nights From $94/Night & Get 2 All-Day, All Access Buffet Passes to 8 Buffets in Sin City!
- Rio Las Vegas – View Our BEST Offer!
- Rio Las Vegas – Pool Season is back! Rates starting at $49/night, book now!
Three unique towers. Two adjoining properties. One commitment to first-class service. At The Signature at MGM Grand, guests stay in a relaxing, upscale retreat with complete access to the numerous amenities of the MGM Grand.
- 10% off of hotel rates. Military ID is required to be provided upon check in.
- Signature Summer Offer 2016
- Signature $100 Resort Credit
- Signature Bed & Breakfast
- Signature Guaranteed Best Rates
- Signature AAA Offer
- Signature Bachelorette Offer
- Signature Fall or Winter Getaway
- Saluting Members of the United States Military with the Stratosphere Military Discount. Get an extra 10% off already low rates to stay and play on the Strip.
- As a special thank you by the Tropicana for our armed forces, guests can receive 15% military discount off their new, best-in-class deluxe rooms. This offer includes: Breeze Perks & Benefits including VIP Check-in.
- Save money this summer by booking at the fabulous Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton starting from just $89!
- Enjoy 15% savings on reservations made at least 61 days in advance when you book at Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton!
- Enjoy a 10% discount off hotel rates PLUS more savings across property when you book our Senior Rate at Tropicana Las Vegas – a DoubleTree by Hilton!
- Tropicana – Complimentary Breakfast Buffet With Your Vegas Stay
- Room rates start at $129 using the military discount rate. The Venetian Suite Life Package from $169/nt includes breakfast and amenities(promo code: PVSTLFU)
- VDARA – Book Direct
- Vdara “Special Promotions”
- VDARA – VDOG Suite
- VDARA – AAA Offer 10%
- VDARA – Military Offer 10%
- Vdara Upgrade Your Escape
Shows and Theater
There’s a good reason why Las Vegas is called the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” From the beginning of its existence, Las Vegas has been greatly associated with breathtaking shows and legendary entertainers. Today, the Las Vegas entertainment scene still has plenty of its classic showgirl glamour and grandeur, but it has quickly evolved to comprise of so much more. Today in Las Vegas, you will find a lineup of award-winning magicians, fabulous Broadway-caliber productions, world-renowned concert headliners and unique-to-Las Vegas production shows, including those by Cirque du Soleil. So get your ticket, take your seat and enjoy some of these amazing shows acceptable to just about anyone!
Donny & Marie
- Donny & Marie Tickets Available! Best of Las Vegas! America’s most-loved brother-sister performers. Book Now!
- Active military and children less than 12 years old are eligible for a 35% discount (based on availability). Child and active military discounts are not available online, and must be purchased by either calling the TI Box Office at 1-866-712-9308, or direct 1-702-894-7722, or by visiting any Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil Box Office in person.
Michael Jackson ONE
- 35% off to all military personnel. Fifty (50%) of all profits in the store go to various military support organizations.
- Terry Fator 2016 Tickets
- Terry Fator Summer Savings
Blue Man Group
I could watch these guys every week until I’m “blue” in the face. Great show!
- Blue Man Group Tickets 2016
- Blue Man Performances Now Though June 2016
- Blue Man Performances July 2016 through December 2016
- Get 50% off your ticket.
Tournament of Kings
- Rock of Ages – $30 off the ticket in sections 1,2,3 and 5.
- Human Nature – 50% off reserved tickets up to 2 tickets per U.S. Military ID.
Exclusive Show Military Discounts Through MDC & V/Saxe Theaters
V & Saxe Theaters are home to the best shows and most talented performers from around the globe including V – The Ultimate Variety Show, The Mentalist and the world-famous Stripper 101 classes. The 36,000 square foot V Theater is located in the Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and is owned by show producer David Saxe. Saxe launched his first show when he was just 17 years old making him the youngest producer in Las Vegas history. V Theater/David Saxe Productions is the premier production company in Las Vegas. The DSP studio has 15,000 square feet of office space, rehearsal studio space, seamless green screen room, recording studio and more than 2,000 props and costumes. The company is always growing and continuously adding new shows.
- Comedy Pet Theater – World-champion juggling and the extraordinary talents of more than 30 performing pets. Gregory Popovich has rescued these animals from shelters all over the country and has transformed them into Las Vegas stars.
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club – Las Vegas has a new home for the best comedy in the Country. “Las Vegas Live” Comedy Club has gathered the funniest comedians from NY, Chicago, Vegas, Boston and L.A. to bring you one of the best comedy shows in Las Vegas. Make this Las Vegas comedy show one of the top things to do on your Vegas trip and come see comedic aces from the hottest networks including HBO, Comedy Central, and SHOWTIME!
- V – The Ultimate Variety Show – The best of Las Vegas entertainment. Magic, comedy, acrobatics and more, all under one roof! “V- The Ultimate Variety Show” gives you the best of Las Vegas without having to go to three different shows! The best variety performers from around the world take the stage for an incredible night of entertainment that you won’t forget. Come see what has been voted “The Best Variety Show in Las Vegas”.
- VEGAS! The Show – “Vegas! the Show” is all that you love about the old days of Vegas presented the only way that Vegas knows how, an incredible music driven spectacular. The show dives into the rich history that made the city of Las Vegas a hot destination for entertainers from around the world. Featuring music from some of Vegas’ most memorable icons; The Rat Pack, Elvis and others grace the stage once again for a night of vintage Vegas entertainment. Dancers and showgirls take over the stage while a live band provides a trip down memory lane for all of those who remember where Vegas came from.
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic – You saw him wow audiences on Americas Got Talent, now come see him live in Las Vegas. Nathan Burton presents his own unique brand of comedy magic now performing nightly at Saxe Theater! Nathan Burton Comedy Magic combines one of a kind illusions with incredible showmanship to create a memorable Vegas magic show experience.
- The Mentalist – Award-winning mentalist Gerry McCambridge performs his own unique brand of magic and mindreading. “The Mentalist” takes audience participation to a whole new level and allows Gerry to get inside your head and tell you exactly what you are thinking. Throw in some hilarious comedy and you have yourself one of the best and most entertaining shows on the Strip.
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis – Imagine being able to control your friends’ every thought and action. You could make them do whatever you wanted. Marc Savard makes a living controlling the mind of his audiences. Marc Savard: Comedy Hypnosis takes you on a wild ride as audience members do some pretty unbelievable things. Hypnosis is not for everyone so you have the choice to watch the show or BE the show!
- B -A TRIBUTE to The Beatles – Recently voted “The Best Beatles Tribute in the World”, B – A TRIBUTE to The Beatles is a must see for anyone who is a fan of the legendary rock group. All of the biggest hits from every one of their number one selling albums. All performed LIVE. No backing tracks here. You will get a truly authentic Beatles concert experience right here in Las Vegas!
- Aussie Hunks – There is nothing sexier than a man who can dance, so come see why everyone is talking about the sexiest & newest show to hit the strip! Featuring a cast of gorgeous dancers straight from down under, this show is guaranteed to leave you wanting more. Grab a stack of hunk bucks and bring the attention straight to your lap, these men are here to please, and please they do. As seen on Australia’s Got Talent and So You Think You Can Dance, these guys take your fantasy to the next level and dance their way into your heart (and maybe your panties!).
- Hitzville The Show – Come see what is being called the best Motown music revue in Las Vegas. All of the classic hits and the unforgettable superstars of Motown brought front and center to the Las Vegas stage. Featuring the music of Diana Ross, Gladys Knight, Tina Turner and more. There is no music review quite like this in Vegas.
- ALL SHOOK UP – “ALL SHOOK UP” is the hot new tribute to Elvis Presley, and the only All-Elvis show on the Las Vegas strip! Backed by a live band on stage, you’ll hear all the hits – from Heartbreak Hotel to Suspicious Minds.
- Stripper 101 – Let loose, have fun and learn dance moves from real Las Vegas strippers! Who says school can’t be fun? Looking to learn something sexy and fun for your upcoming honeymoon. Come check out the number one pole dancing class of its kind! Perfect for bachelorette parties or a night out with the girls. Upon the completion of your class, you get a certificate you’re a genuine Las Vegas stripper.
- Recycled Percussion – You’ve seen them on “America’s Got Talent,” now grab a drumstick and an instrument and play along with Vegas’ #1 interactive show! The group makes music with ladders, buckets and power tools in a gravity-defying comedic explosion of rock.
- Zombie Burlesque – With comedy, variety acts, a live big band and an award-wining cast of characters, Zombie Burlesque takes place in Las Vegas during the Atomic Era, circa 1958. Be the first living audience to experience classic burlesque, zany musical numbers and top-notch singing all performed by the sexiest zombies at the hottest, formerly zombie-only, nightclub in town.
- V Card – Get the best of Las Vegas nightlife with one easy-to-use card. Don’t worry about long lines and cover charges, V Card: The Vegas Nightlife Pass gets you VIP access to some of the hottest venues in Las Vegas!Own the night with V Card: The Vegas Nightlife Pass.
Dancing fountains, erupting volcanoes, singing gondoliers, and adrenaline rushing rides- these are only a handful of the amazing, one of a kind attractions Las Vegas has to offer. These attractions under this section offers military discounts. AdventureDome: America’s largest indoor theme park that features a high-speed rollercoaster, multiple thrill rides, as well as an IMAX ride film.
- For military discounts, please contact Nellis AFB IT&T office at (702) 652-2193.
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art:Come here and see exhibitions of art and objects from all over the world. This exhibit boasts some of the largest artistic masterpieces in all of Las Vegas.
- Military discount price is only $10 with valid military ID.
Erotic Heritage Museum: Explore the vast array of socio-cultural perspectives depicting our erotic past and present.
- Military discount price is only $10 with valid military ID.
Las Vegas Natural History Museum: From the African Savannah to prehistoric life, the museum has it all covered. You also get a little history about the great state of Nevada. Plus, don’t forget to check out the snake pit.
- Military discount price is only $10 with a valid military ID.
Free Las Vegas Attractions
Here’s a complete listing of awesome free attractions Las Vegas has to offer! It’s always nice not having to worry about paying steep prices for attraction tickets.
- Aquarium at Silverton Hotel… This 117,000-gallon aquarium features 4,000 tropical fish, including three species of stingrays and sharks. Plus be sure to check out the mermaid show every Thursday-Sunday throughout the afternoon and evenings. Location: Silverton Hotel. Tips and Secrets: This was rated as one of Las Vegas’ best free attractions.
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens… Just beyond the gracious lobby lies a kaleidoscope for your senses. Here you will find beautiful, themed plant sculptures and displays. Location: Bellagio. Tips and Secrets:Be sure to visit during major holidays as they have special themes.
- CBS Television City Research Center… You be the judge. You get to watch and decide which new CBS shows will air or get cut. Location: MGM Grand. Tips and Secrets: Beware: you might get an awful show and waste 1 hour of your life. But you don’t know till you try.
- Fall of Atlantis… This free fountain show uses lifelike animatronic figures and special effects to recount the ancient myth of Atlantis. Location: Appian Way Shops at Caesar Palace. Tips and Secrets: Shows occur every hour, every day from 10 am to 11pm.
- Fashion Show Mall Fashion Shows…Every wanted to see a real fashion show? Well, now you can daily Fri-Sun at 12-6pm every hour on the hour. Location: Fashion Show Mall. Tips and Secrets: Don’t forget to go shopping.
- Fremont Street Experience… The world’s largest LED screen that features 12.5 million lights and 550,000 watts of great music. Shows are shown daily during the evening. Location: Off the Strip, Downtown.
- Fountains at Bellagio… Synchronizing water fountains dance to beautiful music. These choreographed fountains cannot be missed. Fountain shows occur Monday to Friday, 3 p.m. – midnight. Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. – midnight. The fountains run every half-hour until 8 p.m. and every 15 minutes after that until midnight. Location: Bellagio. Tips and Secrets: Be sure to go after 8pm since shows occur every 15 minutes. Plus if your show happens to be very crowded, just wait till the current display ends and the “seas will part” aka, people will leave in large numbers.
- Lions Habitat… This showcase features unobstructed views of lions in a large, glass enclosed structure. You can get closer to Lions than at most zoos. Location: MGM Grand.
- M&M World… M&M’s World is possibly the most delicious attraction in Vegas. This M&M megastore feature M&M memorabilia as well as 22 different M&M colors. Location: Strip next to Planet Hollywood. Tips and Secrets: Try going in the morning to avoid the afternoon crowds.
- Miracle Mile Shops… This shopping plaza also features a thunder and lightning show in the sky. It’s a nice little break from all your shopping. Location: Planet Hollywood.
- Neon Museum… Check out the classic Las Vegas art form of neon signs. Location: Located at the Fremont Street Experience. Tips and Secrets: You can access the special bone tour for $15.
- Show in the Sky… If you ever wanted to be a part of a music video, this is your type of show. This show features music, dancing, stunning choreography and much more. Plus it also caters to all tastes, with three different shows types such as pop, Latin and burlesque numbers. Location: Rio Resort. Tips and Secrets: You can participate in the show for only $12.95.
- Sirens at TI… Watch as beautiful, sexy ladies battle a band of pirates in Sirens’ Cove, located at the front entrance of the popular hotel and casino. Location: Treasure Island. Tips and Secrets: Be sure to arrive pretty early to ensure a good view. If you arrive early enough, you may be able to snag a real seat.
- Streetmosphere… Many dressed up street performers, such as Italian opera singers and costumed actors can be found entertaining guests as they wander through the Grand Canal Shoppes. Location: Venetian. Tips and Secrets: Keep a look out for the white statue.
- Volcano… This huge volcano erupts and spews out fire, amazingly choreographed to music. Shows run every hour, on the hour starting from 8 pm to 12 Location: Mirage. Tips and Secrets: The later shows are usually the emptiest.
- Welcome to Las Vegas Sign… This iconic Las Vegas sign is the perfect location for a memorable photo. Location: South of Mandalay Bay. Tips and Secrets: To avoid crowds, try going in the morning.
- World’s Largest Permanent Circus… This is the world’s largest permanent circus that features free daily shows. Location: Circus Circus. Tips and Secrets: Don’t forget to check out the Midway carnival games.
- C.S.I. The Experience…Ever wanted to be a crime scene investigator like those on TV? Well now you can. This hands on exhibit lets guest go step by step to solve a crime. This is the total package when it comes to forensic experiences.
- Eiffel Tower Observation Deck… Enjoy a stunning view of Las Vegas 50 stories up in a beautiful replica of Paris’ Eiffel Tower.
- Gondola Ride… Cruise through the streets of Venice on a private Gondola tour accompanied by a singing gondolier.
- Flightlinez at Fremont Street… Zip line at speeds up to 30 mph through the Fremont Street Experience. It’s awesome.
- Jubilee All Access Backstage Walking Tour… Get an in depth behind the scenes tour of one of Vegas’ longest running topless shows. Price: $15
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum… Where can you get up close and personal to famous celebrities? Right here at this world famous interactive wax museum (AS SEEN IN THE PIC ABOVE).
- New York New York Roller Coaster… Soar, flip, drop, loop, and much more through the New York skyline on this great rollercoaster ride that reaches up to 67 mph. Now that’s fast!
- Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat…See the beautiful and famous white tigers of Siegfried and Roy, as well as many other animals such as leopards and lions. Many of these animals are rare and endangered so it’s pretty cool to actually see them. There is also a beautiful oasis filled with dolphins.
- Shark Reef… Enjoy an aquatic environment of 1,200 species of marine life including sharks, exotic fresh and saltwater fish, sea turtles and so much more.
- Stratosphere Tower and Extreme Rides… Ride some of the most thrilling rides in the world. Where else can you get swung, spun at 3Gs, launched, thrown, and teeter-tottered almost 1000 feet in the air? Nowhere except Vegas. Rides include a launchpad, a teeter totter, and a gut-wrenching swing. This truly is not for the faint of heart.
Food and Dining
Whether you love the traditional burgers and fries or you prefer the Wagyu Beef and caviar, Las Vegas has it all. From casual and quick eats to buffets and fine dining, there’s a place for you. Carla Pellegrino, Charlie Palmer, Wolfgang Puck, Joel Robuchon, Michael Mina, Bobby Flay and Batali Bartollota- you name it and Vegas has it. This is possibly one of the greatest places for foodies and gourmet indulgers. So don’t be shy, go ahead and try it all! But despite all these great restaurants, there are only a handful that offer military discounts.
- Double helix- 15% discount at bar and retails store. Cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts.
- Zeffirino (Venetian)– 10% off to Military personnel excluding drinks.
- Bouchon (Venetian)– 15% off with military ID. Not valid on special offers.
- Canaletto Ristorante Veneto (Venetian)- 10% discount off the entire check for parties of 8 or less, with current military ID.
- Valentino (Venetian)- 20% off food bill only.
- Pinot Brasserie (Venetian)- 15% off to military personnel at lunch. This promotion will apply to parties of 10 or less.
- Dal Toro (Palazzo)- 15% discount on food and beverage in addition to complimentary admission to the car museum for anyone with military identification.
- Johnny Rockets- 25% discount.
- Iloveburgers (Palazzo)- 30% for military personnel across the board all day every day.
- Casanova (Venetian)- 10% discount towards food only.
- AquaKnox (Venetian)- 20% off entire check discount.
- Zine (Palazzo)- 30% off entire check.
- Taqueria Canonita (Venetian)- 10% discount towards food only.
- Applebee’s: 10% off with valid military ID.
- Denny’s: 10% off with valid military id (varies by locations in Las Vegas).
- Hard Rock Café Las Vegas: 10% off with valid military ID.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free blooming onion and non-alcoholic drink with a military ID. … But be sure to check out our complete military discount dining guide.
Spas & Salons
Canyon Ranch-15% off spa and salon services.
Coupons and More! Big Savings!
You can also discover hundreds of awesome Las Vegas coupons that can save you a fortune on you dining, attraction, show and shopping experiences here in Las Vegas. Just check out our blog post, Save Big on Your Next Trip to Las Vegas. Enjoy! Hopefully, you will take advantage of these Las Vegas military discounts!
Exclusive MGM Resort Deals
Join thousands of subscribers and receive weekly listings of the best discounts in your inbox!
Also, get my free resource guide: "98 Restaurants That Offer Military Discounts", for signing up.