We all enjoy scoring a deal, steal, or military discount every now and then but you gotta love those freebies too. Our freebie listing will not disappoint.
Check out the great ways to pick up goods or services from shopping finds to tech products and entertainment.
I'm sure there're much more out there that I missed and our readers would definitely appreciate it if you would add to the list in the comments section at the end of the post.
Disclosure: The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
We love you too! Welcome to the Cash Back family 💜 pic.twitter.com/IHk1Oadhtr
— Ebates (@Ebates) February 6, 2019
- FallingFruit.org – is an interactive map site where you can locate and harvest free food such as herbs, nuts, and veggies grown mostly on public lands. Most of these “farms” are run by so-called urban foragers.
- Free Food – Your favorite fast-food restaurant or hangout may offer freebies on certain holidays, special days, and even tax day. Here's a partial list of what to expect throughout the year. * A free Rita’s Italian Ice in March. * Free Arby's fries, California Tortilla chips and queso and Cinnabon Bites on tax day in April. * A free Haagen-Dazs ice cream and free treats for moms on Mother's Day from restaurants such as McCormick & Schmick's in May. * A free doughnut from Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, LaMar's and Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop for National Donut Day in June. * A free 7-Eleven Slurpee on 7/11 and a Chick-Fil-A meal in July. * Free meals for veterans at Applebee's, Chili's, Golden Corral, Lone Star Steakhouse and more restaurants on Veteran's Day in November. Also, become a subscriber of MilitaryDiscountsCentral.com below and receive a listing of over three hundred establishments that offer additional freebies on your birthday or during your birth month.
- Free Grocery-Shopping Assistance – ZipList – is the must-have app that promise to make life easier for those of you tired of wandering the grocery stores or commissaries only to return home having forgotten a particular item. ZipList lets you organize your shopping lists, deals, and recipes in a single location.
- Free Car For Road Trip – Did you say road trip? Auto Driveaway signs up drivers for vehicle relocation across the country. Don't own a car but looking for a road trip, this looks very interesting. See driver requirements for additional details.
- Free Auto Service – The auto service chain Pep Boys offer five free services, battery test, windshield wiper installation, alignment check, code retrieval, and brake check. They also offer a military discount on purchases.
- Free Loaner Tools – Need a seldom-used, specialty tools to get the job done, national auto-parts retailers, such as Pep Boys, Advanced Auto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts, and AutoZone, let you borrow expensive-to-own tools (you'll pay a refundable deposit) to repair your car. Several cities also have tool lending libraries (membership fee may apply) that let residents borrow tools — from plumbing tools to circular saws to demolition hammers and more — free.
- Free Shipping – Hate those online shipping charges, go to FreeShipping.org which will direct you to retailers who offer free shipping on everything. Also, pick up a coupon code for free shipping at other retailers. If the retailer has a physical store as well, consider having your online purchase shipped to their local store snag free shipping.
- Free Sales Tax – You'll have to spend money to save money here but numerous states offer sales tax holidays in July or August for common back-to-school items, or exempt purchases of Energy Star products on certain days, or hurricane preparedness items sales-tax holiday for a few coastal states. See a complete list here – State Sales Tax Holidays.
- Free Shopping Apps – Key Ring app – store all of your bar-coded loyalty, membership and library cards on your phone. Slice – tracks packages and notifies you of price drops on items you already bought so you can recoup the difference from the merchant. Red Laser or ShopSavvy – scan any bar code in the store and instantly compare prices for the same item online. For in-store coupons, try Coupon Sherpa or RetailMeNot.
- Free Cash – Check out the rebate portal sites below and receive free cash when you shop online. Typical cash back between 1-10% of purchase price.