Here's everything you need to know in order to take advantage of the Frontier Airlines military discount.
Special Military Fare
If you are like my family, we love to travel and as a bonus, we love the special rates, offers, discounts offered by many of the U.S. airlines. Frontier Airlines is no exception.
With the Frontier Airlines military discount, you get Military fares that are offered to passengers carrying valid Active Duty identification cards and/or separation papers in certain markets. Frontier has designed these fares to help our active duty Military personnel, who often must plan/book travel without advance notice.
Please contact the Reservation Call Center, 800-432-1359, to book. These special fares are refundable, which allows the military passenger flexibility in case their orders change. Frontier supports our troops. Active duty military personnel who present their ID or who are traveling in uniform, as well as reservists traveling with orders, do not have to pay bag fees including excess, oversize, and overweight fees. However, Special/Fragile item fees still apply.
We are growing! Now fly to 13 new routes!
To celebrate these new, low-cost flight options, we are offering fares as low as $19*, which are available now at https://t.co/BMhZxBnaN6.
Book your travel now! pic.twitter.com/F4IAu60Pnt
— Frontier Airlines (@FlyFrontier) December 15, 2020
Although they aren't charging oversize or overweight fees, any baggage exceeding 110 linear inches or 99.9 lbs may not be checked. This exemption does not apply to family members or traveling companions. For additional baggage information, please click HERE. For additional airline discounts, click HERE.
Military Discount Review: 7 Things to Know When Flying Frontier Airlines
Frontier welcomes U.S. military passengers onboard and extends the following baggage waivers when presenting a Common Access Card (CAC) with a uniformed services affiliation at check-in:
- One free personal item
- One free carry-on bag
- Two free checked bags
- These baggage waivers apply to the individual with active duty status and do not extend to family members or traveling companions.
- All baggage accepted from U.S. military passengers must comply with baggage acceptance policies regarding size and weight limits.
- Oversize and overweight baggage fees are waived for the first two free checked bags.
- Please note: U.S. military passengers are defined as active duty armed forces, reserves, and national guard
- American Airlines Honors You With Up to 10% Ticket Discounts
- New VETREWARDS EXCLUSIVE! Alaska Airlines 5% Military Discount
- Military Veterans and Families, save 5% OFF JetBlue flights plus get 2 FREE bags ($140 value) when you enroll in the Veterans Advantage Member Plan! (Expires 5/23/2021)
- Military Veterans and their Families Save Up to 5% at Lufthansa Airlines — Enroll in Veterans Advantage Member Plan!
- Military Veterans and Families get up to 25% OFF Budget car rentals when enrolled in the Veterans Advantage Plan. (Expires 5/23/2021)
- Military Veterans and their Families Save 20% Every Day on Greyhound Bus — Enroll in Veterans Advantage Member Plan! (Expires 7/21/2022)
- Military Veterans and Families 5% OFF United Airlines flights when enrolled in the Veterans Advantage Member Plan! (Expires 12/22/2022)
- Avis Car Rental Honors You For Your Service Up to 25% Military Discount for Veterans Advantage Members Enrolled In VetRewards
- (Veterans Advantage) Try us for less than $5! 30 Day Trial to one of the most comprehensive Military Member Plans online … just $4.95! (Expires 10/28/2021)
- 6 Road Warrior Travel Tips To Save You Time, Money, and Frustration
- 3 Ways To Travel Cheap And See The World