Whether if you're looking for a new wardrobe, a new car, discounted services, particular military bank loans, or a brand new motorcycle, you'll be sure to find a great military discount in our shopping and merchant military discount listing.
43+ Amazing Apparel Military Discounts
From A (Aeropostale) to V (Vera Bradley), we got a diverse listing of apparel and other clothing merchants that offer some great military discounts for you and your family to enjoy.
Knowing what to do is one thing, knowing why you do it is everything. What’s your why?
— Nike (@Nike) December 28, 2020
- Aeropostale – 20% off your in-store purchase when you present a valid military ID.
- All Seasons Uniform – 10% off your purchase from this family-run business that provides everything from industrial work uniforms to fashion and casual wear. Sign up here to get your discount.
- Banana Republic – 15% off full-priced items in-store when you show a valid military ID.
- Bonobos 20% Off Military Discount
- Calvin Klein – 15% off all purchases with a military ID. In-store only.
- Champs Sports – Military personnel receives 15-20% off in-store purchases with a valid military ID.
- Christopher & Banks – Specialty women's apparel retailer offering women comfortable, casual, affordable clothing in Missy, Petite, and Women’s plus sizes. 10% discount.
- Crocs.com – Sign up for the free newsletter and receive 20% off your next online purchase.
- DC Shoes – 15% military discounts for military service members.
- Dooney & Bourke – Dooney & Bourke salutes the military community for your service and sacrifice. D&B is proud to offer active duty, veterans, reservists, National Guard, and military family members 15% off your order at dooney.com.
- Dress Barn – Bring in a valid military ID and receive a discount. Discount varies and only works at participating locations.
- Eastbay – Save 20% on in-store, online, and phone shopping.
- Eddie Bauer – 15% military discount for active duty, retired military, and their dependents. Military discount only available in-store and with valid ID.
- Express – 10% off your in-store purchase with a military ID.
- Finish Line – Save 20% in-store at participating locations.
- Florsheim – Take 10% off ANY purchase at Florsheim.com. Use code LNK10.
- Foot Action – 20% off when you show your military ID.
- Foot Locker – 20% off with military ID.
- Ful – 40% military discount on an assortment of specialized bags, backpacks, and travel gear.
- Gap – 10% military discount 1st of every month (may vary by location; in-store only).
- Gloves.com – Using the code GLOVESTRAV15, you get to enjoy a 15% discount on the entire order. For more information, you can visit their website.
- Jockey – 10% off your total purchase.
- Karen Kane – 20% off military discount year-round. Shop now.
- Kids Foot Locker – 20% off with military ID.
- Lady Foot Locker – 20% off with military ID.
- Kohl's – Kohl’s introduces Military Mondays – a 15 percent in-store discount – to thank active and former military personnel, veterans, and their families for their selflessness and service to our nation. The Kohl’s discount is valid in-store every Monday – all year long – when customers show a valid Military ID, Military Dependent ID, or Veteran ID at the point of purchase.
- Lucky Brand – 10% off all in-store apparel purchases.
- Macy’s – 10% off on the first Tuesday of every month, 15% with a Macy’s card.
- Miskie London – We are Miskie London; we design and create luxurious underwear & lingerie in England.
- 15% off for Military Personnel at MISKIE LONDON, lingerie & underwear designed & made in England.
- Explore their Collections from our simplistic, comfortable & stylish Plush Range to our unique, vibrant, and intricate Floret collection.
- The perfect gift, all pieces are delivered in our Miskie Gift Box bound in Christmas ribbon.
- Use Discount Code: MilitaryUSA15
- Musician's Friend Military Appreciation Discount.
- Nautica – 10% off when you bring a valid Military ID.
- New York and Company – 15% off military discount.
- Nike – 10% when you show your military ID for in-store purchases only at Nike stores.
- Old Navy – 10% military discount 1st of every month (may vary by location; in-store only).
- Quiksilver – 15% military discounts for military service members.
- Rack Room Shoes – To honor our women and men who proudly serve our country, Rack Room Shoes offers a ten percent military discount EVERY TUESDAY to military personnel and their dependents.10% discount every. Bring in a valid military ID.
- Reebok – Military discount at participating stores. Just ask for a discount.
- Roxy – Military families get 15% off surf-inspired styles at Roxy.
- ShirtMagic.com – 10% off when you call customer service.
- Shoe Carnival – 10% off your in-store purchase of Silk Plants Direct- 10% off for government and military personnel if you mention your employer at the online checkout.
- Stacy Adams – Take 10% off ANY purchase at StacyAdams.com. Use code LNK10.
- SwimSpot – 25% special military discount off swim and resort-wear.
- The Buckle – 10% military discount.
- Threadheads – At Threadheads, they honor the brave heroes who work tirelessly on the frontlines to keep us and our country safe. As a token of their appreciation, they’re offering 15% off all products to active duty, reservists, veterans, and retired military personnel. Use discount code HERO15 at checkout.
- Timberland Outlet Store – 20% discount with an active duty military ID card.
- Tommy John – This men's retailer knows how important it is to support our men and women abroad and at home. Tommy John has put together a 20% discount for military members and first responders. For more information, click HERE.
- Vera Bradley – 10% off in stores and outlets.
Accessories Military Discounts & Offers
- Armed Forces Eyewear – 10-30% off for active duty, veterans, retirees, reservists, first responders, and military families, including any dependents. Start shopping now!
- Clearly – Save 25% off a complete pair of Clearly brand glasses with code: MDCK804. Omits Ray-Ban, Oakley, Bolon, Arnette, Coach, Michael Kors, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Versace, Emporio Armani, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Dior, and Vogue
- Remedy Nails – Get 15% Off Military Discount Sitewide using code MDC15
- ThinOptics – Discount eyewear.
Outdoorsy Military Discounts & Offers
Ah, the great outdoors. What better way to enjoy the outdoors than with product discounts for the below merchants.
- Bass Pro Shops – 10% off from the 15th to the 22nd of each month.
- Cabela’s – 10% off when you show a military ID.
- Camping World RV & Outdoors – Camping World is proud to offer a 5% military discount every day, year-round, nationwide at their retail locations—just present proper ID.
- Campsaver – 20% off for active duty. Free Shipping on orders over $50! Click here for details.
- Extreme Outfitters – 10-20% on military gear, online, and in-store.
- Snowboards.com – Free Shipping On Orders Over $49 From Snowboards.com. No Coupon Code Needed.
- SummitSports.com – Save Up To 60% Off The North Face At SummitSports.com > Free Shipping $49+. No Coupon Code Needed.
- Traeger Grills – Get 10% off for active duty, retired, and reserve personnel. Start grilling today!
Gifts / Gift Baskets Military Discounts & Offers
- All American Gifts – 10% military discount for active duty, retired, and reservist personnel.
- Cardiology Coffee – 15% military discount. Just enter code “MDC15” at checkout.
- GiftTree.com – 15% off most gift baskets, flowers, and merchandise. Just enter the code “MILITARY67” at checkout.
- Manly Man Co. – As a way of saying thank you to the military and veterans who have served our country with bravery, Manly Man Co., the maker of Beef Jerky Flowers, Bacon Roses, Manly Gift Boxes, Meathearts™, and Meat Cards™, offers 20% military discounts year-round through online verification.
- Wine Country Gift Baskets – 5 percent off baskets, flowers, and fresh baked goods. Enter the catalog code “Military” at checkout.
- 1-800 PetMeds – 1-800-PetMeds – Get the *Guaranteed Lowest Prices* and Free Shipping for all your Pet’s Health Care needs! Frontline, Advantage, Heartgard, and more!
- Dutch – telemedicine platform for veterinary services. Get your first month of treatment for only $1! Dutch is able to offer treatment for a variety of your pet’s needs, including allergies, anxiety, and fleas. To redeem, go HERE get started.
- Loyal Companion – Family-owned, a small business committed to the health, happiness, and well-being of dogs, cats, small animals, and birds.
- Newt' Chews – offers 100% USA all-natural dog treats and chews and a 20% lifetime military discount for active-duty personnel and veterans. Visit them at Newt's Chews and Enter Discount Code: MILITARY for 20% off of your purchase.
- Apple Store – The discount varies, and you get reduced product prices. Sign up HERE.
- Audible.com – 15% off a membership.
- Dell Computers – Military Rewards
- Hewlett-Packard – Reduced product rates. For the official HP military site, click HERE.
- InVideo – World's easiest video creator. Get 25% OFF on all InVideo plans!
- Keeper Security – Protect Your Digital Life with Keeper Security’s Password Manager! Get 30% Off Personal and Family Plans Now!
- Lenovo – Reduced product prices for active duty and retired personnel.
- Pandora New Military and Student Premium Discount Plans (Music & more)
- PCLiquidations – offering a 10% discount on refurbished products across their store as a small thank-you for the work you do every day. You can learn more here: PCLiquidations
Membership Military Discounts
BJ’s Wholesale Club Military Discount – The new offerings consist of a discounted “Inner Circle” membership of $40 (regular is $55) or the “Perk Rewards” plan for $80 (regular is $110). The memberships are valid for 12 months and include a free second card for a household member. To qualify for the military membership and coupon, please present a valid military ID at sign-up. The military offer is for active-duty and retired military members and their spouses.
Costco Military Membership Promotion – Costco is launching a nationwide membership promotion for the military community. Qualified new members who sign up and enroll in auto-renewal will receive a $30 Costco Shop Card.
Discount Sports Network – Discount Sports Network offers a great military discount promotion of 50% off their yearly membership, which provides you with shopping opportunities for 90+ sports and outdoors-related merchants, something for everyone. To get started with your membership, click here, 50% off Military Discount.
Sam's Club Military Offer – Sam's Club is saluting the men and women of the military with an ongoing membership offer. Qualified military who join or renew their Sam's Club membership in-club will receive a $10 gift card. This offer is valid for active and retired military veterans and their spouses. Valid In-Club ONLY
Retail Military Discounts
What better way to shop till you drop than saving money while you’re doing it?!
This listing of retail, military discounts is for the shopaholics at heart. But, well, it can also be a great resource of fantastic savings for the casual shopper.
Adkos.com – A Veteran-Owned and operated business specializing in short-term and long-term storage of military vehicles since 2002. They offer a discount of 50% off your first month of storage at any of their nationwide locations, and their core product is 100% free to qualified military members when authorized by the government. They have serviced and continue to serve thousands of military members.
Anna’s Linens – 10% off a purchase when using the coupon code MILITARY10.
Build A Sign – Free banner and cards to support the troops. For more information, click HERE.
Breathe Easy – They are a dry salt therapy wellness center and offer a 25% discount for active and veteran military personnel at all of their locations. You can visit their website or contact them at 917-400-7258 or email Sadman directly for more information.
bumblebee linens – 10% off any of their products with no minimum purchase
CubeSmart – Up to 2 months free and 15% off your monthly payments on select rental storage units. For the official promotion site, click HERE.
Custom Made Casino – A brand that offers individuals and companies an opportunity to promote their brand via custom poker chips, wedding and party favors, personalized gifts, and more. They believe your brand should be represented by the absolute best, and they offer a military discount. Use code MILITARY at checkout.
Facets Collection – 10% off jewelry and 5% off all engagement rings and loose diamonds.
Forever Metals – If wedding bells are in the air, then be sure to check out the Tungsten Wedding Bands. 20% off all tungsten rings, wedding bands, and custom ring orders using code tungsten20 – the website is http://www.ForeverMetals.com. The coupon code will not expire and can be used online at any time.
FromYouFlowers.com – 25% off all orders when you use the promotional code 081.
GelPro – 25% military discount on Life-Enhancing Comfort Flooring Solutions
Genesis Diamonds – proudly supports the members of our military. They offer special pricing to the brave men and women who risk their lives serving this country to express their sincere gratitude. Genesis Diamonds is a leading retailer of designer engagement rings, jewelry, and watches proudly serving its customers throughout this great nation. They are honored to help our soldiers find the perfect ring to give to your loved one. Receive a 10% discount on select items from their online store. Discounts must be activated over the phone via one of their customer service representatives at 855-OMG-RING (855-664-7464). This discount only applies to Active-duty only members. Valid Military ID required. For more details, please see – http://www.genesisdiamonds.net/military-discount.html.
GNC – Reduced prices and tax-free if the store is located on military installations.
Hickory Farms – Discounted shipping rates when you buy HERE.
Home Depot – 10% off Year Round to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family for purchases up to $500. Just bring a valid military ID.
Hot Topic – 10% off your purchase when you call Customer Service 1.800.892.8674 when purchasing online. Or just show your military ID when in-store.
Inks House – 20% off purchases of $50 or more using the code “mil20″.
Jo-Ann Fabric – 15% off total purchase every day. See more details on their website.
Kiss the Cook – Register using your military email address and receive 10% of your purchases.
Lamps.com – 15% off total purchase.
Lerner – 15% off with valid military ID.
Lowe’s – 10% off year-round to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family. Just bring in a valid military ID. For the official promo site, click HERE. To start saving now, visit Lowes.com.
Michaels – 10% off every Wednesday at select stores. Call your local store for participation.
MYDOGTAG.com MYDOGTAG.com 10% Military Discount
My M&M’s – Receive 10% off orders of $99 or more.
Orvis – 10% online discount. For more details, click HERE.
Overstock.com – Free Club O for Military Personnel. With this, you receive 5% reward dollars for every purchase, free shipping, and extra reward dollars. For more information about this club, click HERE.
Peekaboo Beans – intentionally crafted clothes for kids to inspire independence and confidence while providing comfort all day, every day.
Rollick – Rollick Offers Exclusive Military Savings and Pricing on New Powersports Vehicles.
Rosetta Stone – Military discount on language programs.
Roxio – Software for the MAC.
Samuels Diamonds – 10% off in-store purchase with a valid military ID.
Samsonite – 15% off with a military ID.
Shindigz – 20% off your purchases. Click HERE.
Spencer’s – 10% off your total in-store purchase when you show a valid ID.
Sprinkler Supply Store – for you courageous and dedicated veterans and military personnel, health care workers, and first responders, they are currently offering a 10% discount on your orders with no minimum purchase required, valid until December 31, 2021. More details can be found here: Sprinkler 10% Military Discount
Sticker Mule – Save $25 with the new Military Program.
Store Space – Store Space knows that the demands of serving our country are challenging, and because of that, they want to thank you for your service, which is why they offer a 10% discount for active military members. Just present your Military ID during the rental process to take advantage of this discount. For more information, click HERE.
Supply Sergeant – 15% of your order at checkout when you use the code MYTROOPS on their website HERE.
USCAV.com – 15% off your order of $150 or more when you use the code PHC15R.
Vail Valley Anglers – 15% off online for the military. Learn more here.
Veterans Advantage – is the #1 most trusted name in military benefits, creating new benefits from top companies and delivers you and your family greater recognition, respect, and rewards for your service to our country every day.
VETFRIENDS – Helping U.S. Military Veterans reconnect
Walgreens – 10% with military ID every Tuesday.
Yankee Candle – Yankee Candle expresses their gratitude to the men and women who serve and who’ve served our country proudly with a 10% discount off your everyday purchases in all their stores, outlets, and online. Please see the link for eligibility and an acceptable form of ID. The Yankee Candle® Military Discount Program.
Car Dealership Military Discounts
US domestic and foreign manufactures salute the troops with their commitment to offering exclusive Military Appreciation Programs. These car dealership military discounts programs offer special discounts, rebates, financing, incentives, etc., toward the purchase or lease of any eligible new vehicles. Safe driving! Here are all the car dealership military discounts you can take advantage of in the U.S. and overseas (if you are stationed OCONUS). Click for New Car Military Discounts.
Motorcycle Dealerships Military Discounts
Here are some great motorcycle dealerships military discounts for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Check them out!
Services that Offer Military Discounts
Need to repair your car or remodel your home? Maybe you just need to find a new cellular plan. Here are all the services that offer military discounts. Enjoy!
Government and federal employees may qualify for reduced rates. Just enter your government e-mail address. Plus, you can take advantage of phones and prices starting at $1.
AutoZone – 5-10% discount that varies by store. You can also get free shipping to APO addresses. For more information, click HERE.
Checker Auto Parts – 10% discount with valid military ID.
Empire Beauty School – With locations around the U.S., it is proud to support those who serve our country. Any active Military (including Active Reserve), Fire, or Police always receives FREE haircuts.
JCPenney Portrait Studio – Bring a valid Military ID to receive a free sitting, 8×10 print, and 30% off portrait collections.
Jiffy Lube – 10-15%, depending on the location. It all depends on the owners.
Meineke – Receive 10% off all parts.
Nanny Pro – 30% off family membership when you use the code “Fedsave.” For the official site, click HERE.
OnePlay – Save 5% on any game rental when you register for a military account through SheerID. Click here to get started.
Penske Truck Rental – 10% off when you book online plus an additional 10% when you present your military ID. For more information about this promotion, click HERE.
Pep Boys – Pep Boys is proud to honor its customers who serve our country in the Armed Forces.
- Active and retired military customers can receive an additional 10% discount at their local store every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Simply present your valid military or veteran ID to activate your savings.
*Can not be used for PepBoys.com purchases, Pep Boys Gift Cards, or services, including product installations. **Armed Services include US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard, or the National Guard and active, reserve, or retired status. Senior Citizen Discounts – Pep Boys provides a 10% discount every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 55 or older customers with valid ID. Offer available in-store only.
Sears Portrait Studio – Save 20% if you show your Military ID at checkout.
ShipAnyCar.com – $25 discount when shipping a car. For more details, click HERE.
SMARTBOX – SMARTBOX is a full-service, portable, moving, and storage company providing moving and storage services to residential and commercial customers throughout the United States. The portable, direct delivery method of SMARTBOX enables troops to move with the flexibility that meets their needs. They recognize that moving expenses are often covered, but in cases where additional resources are needed, SMARTBOX is a great resource. SMARTBOX helps troops who need moving and relocation services across the country and storage services during their deployment. Click here for more details.
Sun Auto Service – Offer a 15% discount (up to $100) for active-duty individuals in the military with 28 locations throughout NV, AZ, and TX. Must present your valid military I.D. at the time of purchase.
Tutu Fancy Photography – Offers 15% off of all photography sessions and photography packages. Tutufancyphotography.blogspot.com
Undergrads Moving – Provides labor-only residential moving services that have earned them a 5-star reputation. Click HERE to get your discount. Use the code: Undergrads$25 and receive $25 off of your next move.
Bank Military Discounts and Special Financial Services
Here are all the military bank discounts, including special financial services catered directly for military and military personnel dependents.
Most perks include unique credit cards, product discounts, special money management tools, reduced loan rates, and other cool benefits.
The VA offers a home loan program to help you finance your next home. For more information about this loan program, click HERE.
Kiplinger and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) also provide a helpful guide regarding personal finance for military families. It’s quite beneficial. To access the free guide, click HERE.
We all enjoy scoring a deal, steal, or military discount now and then, but you gotta love those freebies too. Our freebie listing will not disappoint. Check out the great ways to pick up goods or services, from shopping finds to tech products and entertainment. I'm sure there is much more out there that I missed, and our readers would appreciate it if you would add it to the list in the comments section at the end of the post.
9 Ways To Score Fantastic Freebies
- FallingFruit.org – is an interactive map site where you can locate and harvest free food such as herbs, nuts, and veggies are grown mainly on public lands. So-called urban foragers run most of these “farms.”
- Free Food – Your favorite fast-food restaurant or hangout may offer freebies on certain holidays, special days, and even tax days. Here's a partial list of what to expect throughout the year. * A free Rita’s Italian Ice in March. * Free Arby's fries, California Tortilla chips and queso, and Cinnabon Bites on tax day in April. * A free Haagen-Dazs ice cream and free treats for moms on Mother's Day from restaurants such as McCormick & Schmick's in May. * A free doughnut from Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, LaMar's, and Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop for National Donut Day in June. * A free 7-Eleven Slurpee on 7/11 and a Chick-Fil-A meal in July. * Free meals for veterans at Applebee's, Chili's, Golden Corral, Lone Star Steakhouse, and more restaurants on Veterans Day in November. Also, become a subscriber of MilitaryDiscountsCentral.com below and receive a listing of over three hundred establishments that offer additional freebies on your birthday or during your birth month.
- Free Car For Road Trip – Did you say road trip? Auto Driveaway signs up drivers for vehicle relocation across the country. If you don't own a car but looking for a road trip, this seems very interesting. See driver requirements for additional details.
- Free Auto Service – The auto service chain Pep Boys offer eight free services, battery test, windshield wiper installation, alignment check, check engine light code retrieval, tire rotation, brake inspection, and tire repair. They also offer a military discount on purchases.
- Free Loaner Tools – Need seldom-used, specialty tools to get the job done, national auto-parts retailers, such as Pep Boys, Advance Auto Parts, O’Reilly Auto Parts, and AutoZone, let you borrow expensive-to-own tools (you'll pay a refundable deposit) to repair your car. Several cities also have tool lending libraries (membership fees may apply) that let residents borrow tools — from plumbing tools to circular saws to demolition hammers and more — free.
- Free Shipping – Hate those online shipping charges; go to FreeShipping.org, which will direct you to retailers who offer free shipping on everything. Also, pick up a coupon code for free shipping at other retailers. If the retailer has a physical store, consider shipping your online purchase to their local store snag free shipping.
- Free Sales Tax – You'll have to spend money to save money here. Still, numerous states offer sales tax holidays in July or August for everyday back-to-school items, exempt purchases of Energy Star products on certain days, or hurricane preparedness items sales-tax holidays for a few coastal states. See a complete list here – U.S. State Sales Tax Holidays.
- Free Shopping Apps – Key Ring app – store all of your bar-coded loyalty, membership, and library cards on your phone. Slice – tracks packages and notifies you of price drops on items you already bought so you can recoup the difference from the merchant. ShopSavvy – scan any barcode in the store and instantly compare prices for the same thing online. For in-store coupons, try Coupon Sherpa or RetailMeNot.
- Free Cash – Check out the rebate portal sites below and receive free cash when shopping online—typical cashback between 1-10% of the purchase price.
Hopefully, you enjoyed our list of excellent shopping military discounts!