Exclusive Military Discounts, Benefits & Rewards
Veterans Advantage is the national advocate for greater respect, recognition, and rewards for those who serve in the U.S. Armed Forces and their family members. They partner with leaders in the travel industry, financial service providers, and top national retailers, to honor and thank Veterans Advantage members with exclusive savings. Their coalition partners show their respect and recognition by creating rewards verified and redeemed with the VetRewards Card, the first military ID to protect veterans' privacy.
Some companies offer military discounts with a military ID. However, while well-intentioned, these offers can increase the risk of ID theft, especially for active-duty service members and retired military. The VA and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) report that the rates of ID theft among active duty and military veterans are twice that of the general population due to poor handling of their military IDs when required to show as proof of service in their civilian lives.
Veterans Advantage members are never asked to show a government-issued military ID. With Veterans Advantage, members can enroll safely–without a military ID, without giving access to privacy-protected government databases, and without giving up highly-sensitive personal information. Their members never have to compromise their personal identity or increase their risk of ID theft for a military discount.
Who Can Join
Veterans Advantage is the #1 most trusted name in military benefits, creating new benefits from top companies, and delivering you and your family greater recognition, respect and rewards for your service to our country every day.
U.S. Active Duty, Retired Military, Veterans, current and former National Guard and Reserve, from all branches of service, Army Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and all periods of service, including peacetime, and their family members are eligible to enroll in Veterans Advantage. Family members will receive full member benefits whether they are added to a Primary account at the benefit of half off, or enroll in their own Primary Member Plan. Family members are eligible if they are the immediate family of a current or former military serviceperson (living or deceased): spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter.
2017 brings with it some great offers to join Veterans Advantage. Don't miss your chance to try either a trial membership or other offers. See below for more details. Act fast!
Once you join, be sure to check back here for some of the great offers below.
- New Ford Cars: Honoring All Who Served with Discounts on Ford Cars and Trucks With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- New Lincoln Automobiles: Honoring All Who Served with Discounts on Lincoln Automobiles With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Sign up for a Veterans Advantage Membership to Receive Exclusive 20% OFF at Office Depot and OfficeMax Stores
- Sign Up for A Veterans Advantage Membership to Receive Up to 30% Everyday Savings at 1800Flowers.com
- Military Veterans and their Families Save 15% Every Day on Amtrak — Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Military Veterans and their Families Save 10% Every Day on Greyhound Bus — Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Military Veterans and their Families Save Up to 5% Every Day on United Airlines — Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Couples Resorts Honors Military Service with 15% OFF With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Veteran and Military Savings: Save Up To $120 Annually On Verizon FiOS With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Exclusive Military Savings: JetBlue 5% Everyday Discounts With a Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Veterans Advantage Members can save up to $120 annually when they enroll as a new customer for Verizon FiOS Bundles for TV, Internet, and Home Phone services through our FiOS enrollment site exclusively for Veterans Advantage.Members. Sign up Now!
- Love Wendy's? Save on Wendy's items through Veterans Advantage! Sign up Today for a Veterans Advantage Membership!
- U.S. Veterans and Active Duty military: get 20% off at Foot Locker today by becoming a Veterans Advantage Member!
- Veterans Day is every day! The Perfect Gift for Your Favorite Veteran: Sign up Today for a Veterans Advantage Member Plan!
Veterans Advantage Free Program
For our fellow Vets who are disabled or have been injured in service to our country with a disability rating of 30 % or higher, Veterans Advantage and its members sponsor free one-year Veterans Advantage member plans. If you qualify for a free sponsored plan, please apply with the steps outlined below.
Note: Veterans’ privacy protection is our top priority. Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential with Veterans Advantage. They will retain your submitted credentials as part of your records file. Please do not include your Social Security Number with your submission. They do not record credentials that include SSN, so they will be automatically rejected. If your SSN is visible on your document, you must take care to redact it before submission.
1) Send a copy of one of the following credentials to Veterans Advantage:
- Disabled American Veteran (DAV) Card
- Certification of disability from the Veterans Administration (VA)
- Disability payment record from the Veterans Administration
2) Include for your account administration:
- Email Address
- Physical Mailing Address
- Branch of Service
- Period of Service
- Home Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
3) Submit your information using one of the following:
- Scan and email to: email@example.com
- Fax to 1-203-422-2503
- Mail to:
Attn: Wounded Veterans Gift Program
81 Holly Hill Lane
Greenwich, CT 06830
Once they review your application, you will receive a free personalized VetRewards Card with a Veterans Advantage one year member plan. This is a gift made with deepest gratitude from Veterans Advantage and your fellow veteran members in recognition of the special sacrifices you have made in service to our country.
Watch for your Veterans Advantage “Welcome Email” with your Member ID and password that will be sent to your email address after they process your request. Your new VetRewards Card and Veterans Advantage Member Benefits Directory are sent by First Class mail and should arrive within two weeks of your Veterans Advantage Welcome Email.
For future renewals, let them know if you when you wish to renew and supply us your updated contact information using the same procedure above. We will update your member records with any changes, and ship you a new VetRewards Card.
Join thousands of subscribers and receive weekly listings of the best discounts in your inbox!
Also, get my free resource guide: "98 Restaurants That Offer Military Discounts", for signing up.