Exclusive Military Discounts, Benefits & Rewards
Veterans Advantage is the national advocate for greater respect, recognition, and rewards for those who serve in the U.S. Armed Forces and their family members. They partner with leaders in the travel industry, financial service providers, and top national retailers to honor and thank Veterans Advantage members with exclusive savings. Their coalition partners show their respect and recognition by creating rewards verified and redeemed with the VetRewards Card, the first military ID to protect veterans' privacy.
Some companies offer military discounts with a military ID. However, while well-intentioned, these offers can increase ID theft risk, especially for active-duty service members and retired military. The VA and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) report that the rates of ID theft among active duty and military veterans are twice that of the general population due to poor handling of their military IDs when required to show proof of service in their civilian lives.
Veterans Advantage members are never asked to show a government-issued military ID. With Veterans Advantage, members can enroll safely--without a military ID, without giving access to privacy-protected government databases, and without giving up highly sensitive personal information. Their members never have to compromise their identity or increase their ID theft risk for a military discount.
Who Can Join
Veterans Advantage is the #1 most trusted name in military benefits, creating new benefits from top companies and delivering you and your family greater recognition, respect, and rewards for your service to our country every day.
U.S. Active Duty, Retired Military, Veterans, current and former National Guard and Reserve, from all branches of service, Army Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and all periods of service, including peacetime, and their family members are eligible to enroll in Veterans Advantage. Family members will receive full member benefits whether they are added to a Primary account at the benefit of half off or enroll in their own Primary Member Plan. Family members are eligible if they are the immediate family of a current or former military serviceperson (living or deceased): spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son, or daughter.
This year brings with it some fantastic offers to join Veterans Advantage. Don't miss your chance to try either a trial membership or other offers. See below for more details. Act fast!
Try them for less than $5! 30-Day Trial to one of the most comprehensive Military Member Plans online … just $4.95!
Once you join, check back here for some of the great offers below and other incredible deals.
- New Ford Cars: Honoring All Who Served with Discounts on Ford Cars and Trucks With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- New Lincoln Automobiles: Honoring All Who Served with Discounts on Lincoln Automobiles With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Sign up for a Veterans Advantage Membership to Receive Exclusive 20% OFF at Office Depot and OfficeMax Stores
- Sign Up for A Veterans Advantage Membership to Receive Up to 30% Everyday Savings at 1800Flowers.com
- Military Veterans and their Families Save 15% Every Day on Amtrak – Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Military Veterans and their Families Save 10% Every Day on Greyhound Bus – Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Military Veterans and their Families Save Up to 5% Every Day on United Airlines – Enroll in Veterans Advantage Membership Program!
- Veteran and Military Savings: Save Up To $120 Annually On Verizon FiOS With Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Exclusive Military Savings: JetBlue 5% Everyday Discounts With a Veterans Advantage Membership!
- Love, Wendy's? Save on Wendy's items through Veterans Advantage! Sign up Today for a Veterans Advantage Membership!
- U.S. Veterans and Active Duty military: get 20% off at Foot Locker today by becoming a Veterans Advantage Member!
- Many, many, more
Veterans Advantage Free Program – For our fellow Vets who are disabled or have been injured in service to our country with a disability rating of 30% or higher, Veterans Advantage and its members sponsor free one-year Veterans Advantage member plans. If you qualify for a free sponsored plan, please seek the procedures here.