I hope you all enjoy this year's listing of Veterans Day military discounts.
***Check back often as we keep you updated!***
*Be prepared to show proof of military service, such as DD-214, military ID, VA Universal Access Card, Veterans Support Organizations (VSO) cards, or sometimes a picture of the veteran in uniform. **Not all franchise locations participate in their national chain's Veteran's Day program so be sure to contact your nearest establishment to verify participation.
Fall Offers & Promotions for 2020
- Get 50% OFF Adidas at jimmyjazz.com today!
- Fall Faves Starting at 25% OFF at Jimmyjazz.com!
- Get Backpacks starting at 30% OFF at Jimmyjazz.com!
- Shop Jimmyjazz.com for Footwear Starting at 50% Off Today!
- Women's Sale Starting at 40% OFF at jimmyjazz.com!
- Shop Boy's Clearance Starting at 40% OFF at Jimmyjazz.com!
- Shop Girl's Clearance Starting at 40% OFF at Jimmyjazz.com!
Lululemon – Best known for its yoga apparel, this Canadian-based athletic wear retailer shows its appreciation for service in a big big way. Lululemon offers a fantastic 25 percent discount for military service members and spouses, and also applies to first responders. Although this discount cannot be applied online, it is valid on sale and clearance items, and all Lululemon outlets.
Nike – Little known secret but not many service members walking around on base wearing Nike products don't know about the company's original 10 percent military discount, especially since the discount is 20 percent and you can use it on sale and clearance items as well as online through SheerID. Like with Lululemon, the discount is still valid on sale and clearance items as well as outlets. However, unlike Lululemon, Nike offers the discount online as well through SheerID verification. After verifying your service, you'll get a one-time code that you can apply to your online order, and the process can be repeated for future orders. Yes, it's an extra step, but not a terrible sacrifice of time for 20 percent off.
Free Passport Photos – In celebration of November’s Veteran’s Appreciation Month, the Citrus County (FL) Clerk's office will honor servicemen and women by offering free passport photos to all veterans and active military personnel.
Oakley Standard Issue
- 35% Off Standard Issue Eyewear + Free Shipping @ Oakley SI!
- 35% Off Duty Eyewear + Free Shipping @ Oakley SI!
- 45% Off Standard Issue Eyewear + Free Shipping @ Oakley SI!
Halloween Offers & Promotions for 2020
Veteran's Day Military Discounts & Offers for 2020
(Prominent women's fashion brand with chic and contemporary styles)
Dining & Foodstuffs
Bob Evans – On November 11th and dine-in only, veterans and active-duty military get a free meal from a select menu.
Buffalo Wild Wings – On November 11th and dine-in only, veterans and active-duty service members get a free order of 10 boneless wings and fries.
Chili's – On November 11th and dine-in only, veterans and active-duty service members get a free meal from a select menu.
Golden Corral – On November 11th, Golden Corral Restaurants' Military Appreciation Night welcomes all military retirees, veterans, active-duty, National Guard, and Reserves to a free dinner.
Houlihan's – On November 11th, and valid for dining-in or for carryout (online orders not eligible), veterans, active-duty military, and military families get $10 off a $30 food purchase at participating locations.
LaMar’s Donuts – On November 11th, at participating locations, veterans and active-duty military can get a free donut and 12 oz. coffee.
Landry's operates more than 600 high-end and casual dining establishments and will offer 20 percent off meals for the military on Nov. 11.
- Landry's operates more than 600 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts such as Mastro's Restaurants, Morton's The Steakhouse, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouses, and Del Frisco's Grille, as well as a group of signature high-end restaurants, including Vic & Anthony's, Strip House, The Oceanaire, Chart House, Willie G's and Brenner's Steak House, plus casual dining brands including Landry's Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Mitchell's Fish Market Restaurants, and Saltgrass Steak House, along with popular New York BR Guest Restaurants such as Dos Caminos and Bill's Bar & Burger. Landry's also owns Restaurants Unlimited with fine dining and casual concepts such as Portland City Grill, Henry's Tavern, Kincaid's, and more. This special discount excludes Golden Nugget restaurants and McCormick & Schmick's locations.
- Verification of service is required. This offering is valid for parties up to four and does not include alcoholic beverages or retail purchases. Tax and gratuity are not included. Valid only on Veteran's Day, November 11, 2020. For more information or to find a location near you, please visit www.landrysinc.com.
Red Robin – On November 12th & 30th, veterans and active-duty military who are Red Robin Royalty members can redeem a free Tavern Double Burger with Steak Fries.
McCormick & Schmick – Veterans Day is an opportunity for M&S to honor those who have served our country. It is their sincere honor to invite Veterans of the U.S. Military, National Guard, Gold Star Parents, and Gold Star Spouses to enjoy a half-priced entrée on Sunday, November 8, 2020.
- Fall Sale, Get $10 off the Rare Beer Club from Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club's use code SAVE10 on a 4 shipment order
- Fall Sale, Get $10 off IPA-inspired beer from Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club: The Hop-Heads Beer Club use code SAVE10 on a 4 shipment order
Yard House – On November 11th, veterans and active-duty members can get a complimentary appetizer.
Attractions & Entertainment
- Shop now at P2Gamer.com for up to 50% off on Nintendo games!
- Shop now Find Freelancer jobs on Online Gaming at P2Gamer.com!
Seaworld San Diego
Through the Waves of Honor program, SeaWorld San Diego is saluting the men and women who have served this country along with their loved ones. Now through Dec. 31, 2020, all active-duty military and up to three direct dependents can enjoy one-time complimentary admission to SeaWorld San Diego. Veterans and up to three guests can enjoy one-time complimentary admission from now until Nov. 15, 2020.