Yes, we're having our popular #Luau TONIGHT! Join us and experience a true Hawaiian celebration! Call 808-955-9676 or click here for tix! https://t.co/fAGHEMoOqe #HaleKoaHotel #Waikiki pic.twitter.com/xrXXcIPgAF
— Hale Koa Hotel (@halekoahotel) September 26, 2018
Wanna Get Away…Military Style?
Whether you prefer shopping ‘til your drop in Seoul’s exciting shopping districts, skipping barefoot on the sands of beautiful Waikiki Beach, sightseeing and exploring historic European castles, getting up the nerve to try sushi for the first time, or visiting the enchanting Walt Disney Resort, there is a vacation getaway that will leave you with fresh memories and new perspectives without costing you a fortune.
AFRCs are a small chain of full-service resort hotels that provide quality, wholesome, affordable, family-oriented vacation recreation opportunities in the form of comfortable accommodations, fitness areas, business centers, and outdoor activities to U.S. service members, their families, and other authorized patrons (including official travelers) under Category C, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) activities.
- Located within Garmisch-Partenkirchen and just 56 miles from Munich, you'll want to plan to stay awhile. Hold on to your hat as the Bavarian Alps, and alpine vistas will take your breath away.
- If authentic alpine experiences, such as tours, hitting the slopes, sightseeing at European castles, biergartens, or more active quests are what you seek at and around the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort; then you will not be disappointed.
- Check the eligibility link below and let your alpine adventure begin.
- What do you get when you cross cascading waterfalls, lush tropical gardens, warm Central Florida sun, and of course, Mickey Mouse? You get Orlando, FL, home to Walt Disney World, and within arm's reach inside the Magic Kingdom park sits the gorgeous, U.S. military-owned, Shades of Green Resort.
- With easy access to the theme parks, two PGA championship golf courses, Shades of Green is a unique resort for military members and families. Tickets, adventures, dining, and accommodations are all more affordable than you think. Active-duty and military retirees can take advantage of extremely affordable park-hopper tickets too. Find out more HERE.
- Also, check the eligibility link below and let your Disney magical adventure begin.
- Welcome to paradise! Hale Koa Hotel, which in Hawaiian means “House of the Warrior,” is an oceanfront, Waikiki Beach retreat for military members and families. If it's relaxation you want, the Hale Koa Hotel has redefined the meaning.
- As the only AFRC resort inside a military installation in the U.S. (Fort DeRussy), this 72-acre Polynesian paradise will fill your tropical adventure with the “Spirit of Aloha.” Other options include surfing, swimming, hiking, or just lounging around to recharge your batteries among the sand, surf, and swaying palm trees.
- When you're all rested and in the mood for more Hawaiian culture, there are shows, luaus, entertainment, and local shopping, all within easy reach or stroll. So check the eligibility link below and let your tropical adventure begin.
- Located in Pokai Bay, PARC, which AFRC is partially responsible for managing, is one of the best beach facilities on the island (Oahu).
- Looking to experience Korean culture, history, shopping, and of course, the food, then you may want to consider the family-friendly Dragon Hill Lodge as your vacation home base.
- Located truly in the heart of downtown Seoul (world's second-largest metropolitan area) with American-style, modern, spacious, and resort rooms. This gateway to Asia's mystical culture is only a short walk, bus, or cab ride away from most activities.
- History buff, you say, then you definitely would want to visit some of Korea's world-acclaimed museums and art galleries. So check the eligibility link below and let your “Land of the Morning Calm” adventure begin.
- Wanna get away to an American-style, English-speaking MWR oasis in bustling downtown Tokyo at a reasonable price? This is Tokyo, of course, but you have an option and a darn good one at that.
- The New Sanno Hotel, managed by U.S. Naval Joint Service Activity, is situated in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities and home to the 2020 (held in 2021) Olympics.
- The award-winning New Sanno Hotel offers 149 luxurious rooms, an on-site Navy Exchange, familiar accommodations, and restaurants. Available to I.D. cardholders and their guests, check the eligibility link below for more details and let your Japanese adventure begin.